Saturday, October 20, 2012

Rude Comments

Holy Shmolely! I have the "What to Expect" app on my iPhone and read it daily. There is also a forum on there for January moms to be and I read that pretty much daily too but never post. Most of it is just a joke & a bunch of drama. I read it for entertainment purposes. Well, some moms started posting about rude things people were saying to them and I was so shocked. To be honest I didn't believe most of their stories and thought many might not be true. Maybe just them trying to get attention or something ridiculous but my time has come and I have had a few comments lately that I would just love to share.

On second thought, I would not love to share. I wish they hadn't even happened and that these people had more common sense than to open their mouth with such ridiculous comments. Just because someone is pregnant does NOT give you the right to make comments on their weight. Would you like my comments on your weight? How about a punch in the face, is that what you want? Well here goes these idiotic statements.

#1 by some random old man who I'm sure meant nothing by it just didn't know what to say. Convo went like this.  OM: "When you are you due?" Me: "I'm due in January." OM: "Oh my goodness by the time January gets here they will have to wheel you out of the store in a wheelbarrow" Me: Shocked, "...yeah...." walks, away. I mean are you kidding me and this dude was old and fat. I should have said "Yeah, I can't believe your not using a wheelbarrow to get around yet!" or.."if your fat a** can manage to still get around, I'm sure I can do with out a wheelbarrow." How rude and stupid.

#2 by another customer that I have known for a while. We talked randomly about the baby and then she looks me up and down and says "I think you're going to be one of those really big pregnant ladies". Um...ok. Thanks you old, ugly HAG! I mean seriously, this lady had no room to talk either and on top of that, that day at almost 25 weeks I was wearing non-maternity clothes in size Med & size 8. Now granted I always wore a size 6 or 4 but who the heck cares. A size 8 is hardly "fat" and my weight has been the same number for over a month now. On top of that, if I want to or do put on a little extra weight, it's my pregnancy and my baby is healthy so screw off. I am also not a lazy piece of s*** so  after my child is born I will have a body those type of people could only dream of. I say this because I have yet to have a super model or anyone 1/2 way decent looking comment on my looks.

What a bunch of dumba**es. I have got to figure out these people's mindsets and I think the fact of the matter is that they are just plain idiots. They don't get that no one, ever, wants their weight commented on and I am not mean enough to come back with, "well at 2/3rds of the way through my pregnancy I still look better than you prick" so I just have to accept that these will happen occasionally and I might as well accept that and realize the truly sad thing is they walk around life being that clueless and stupid. *hops off soap box*

Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment