Tuesday, October 9, 2012

24 Week Photos

Sometimes when I feel down I like to do a mini self photo shoot and it makes me feel better. Sometimes....it does not. Today was half and half. From the front thumbs up, from the side thumbs down. I wish I thought my baby bump was SUPER cute but instead I just feel like I look fat in photos. It doesn't help that my arms, legs, butt, face...EVERYTHING has chunked up along with my belly but anyways I don't give a poo any more. I am trying hard to eat right and exercise & if I beef up some then I'll just assume that's what my baby needs.

Oh I also thought of a fun comeback for those rude a** people that make comments about my weight. Since humor and sarcasm are my stronger points the next time someone says "you're going to be huge" or anything a long those lines I am going to simply respond with a friendly sarcastic "Yup, I'm hoping to be an elephant by the end of this", smile and move on.

Ok now that all that's out of the way, here are some photos of me at 24 weeks and 3 days to be exact. They are NOT maternity style photos just simply some photos of me. I am wearing a black shirt so my "baby bump" is slightly hidden in most of these but I will post some sideways to help give you all the full effect. Here goes...

From front cute! I know it's not prego cute but sometimes a girl needs a break.

Our backyard is COVERED in leaves and this is just the start.


I think my butt and arms are more pregnant than my tum tum...just sayin'.

A face of "I am TRYING to embrace the new and improved me" #whalestatus

Much better.


Misery loves company! Anyone want to share their prego photos?
Well that was fun. I feel cute in some. My next mini self photo shoot is going to be with this red dress I bought. I feel like it can be worn 30 different ways but maybe I'll share 10 or so with you! Us ladies that are pregnant have to make our clothes versatile.

Danielle 

No comments:

Post a Comment