Saturday, October 6, 2012

Low Rider Baby

Eli is so stinkin LOW! I am 23 weeks and supposedly my uterus is higher than my belly button says "What to Expect When You're Expecting" but then why doesn't little Eli make make use of all this space and spread out and move it on up!? All the kicks and movements I feel are super low and I feel like he is putting so much pressure on my bladder. I always feel like I have to go to the bathroom and every time I stand from sitting their is this weight on my bladder everytime. As I said I am 23 weeks and am dreading the up coming months when he gets even heavier! Hopefully by then he will move his way up or around.

I was wondering if you could do anything to get your baby to move but I don't think there is anything that can be done. I told Mark I was going to stand on my head for a while but with my ridiculous weight gain (more on that fun topic later), I'm just not sure my neck can hold all that. Ha, plus I heard it wouldn't make a difference anyways.

Besides the constant having to go the bathroom feeling I would really like to feel kicks in my mid/upper tummy, that way when I'm showing off his rad new moves I don't have to direct people to practically the no/no zone. I've been told that I should enjoy the lowness while I can because kicks to the ribs can be quite painful but eh...I'm ready to rush this process along anyways. But don't worry, while some of you are loving every step of this baby building process I will let you know in the end what I truly missed and wished I hadn't taken advantage of because I'm sure their will be a list of things I'm just to selfish to see at the moment.

Danielle 


No comments:

Post a Comment