Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Mr. High Top

It's not that I can't make up my mind. Mr. Eli can't make up his mind. If you remember my Low Rider Baby post I was complaining of how low Eli was and the constant pressure I felt on my bladder and pretty much all of my pelvic region. It was pretty uncomfortable but alas my little man has made his way up. The grass is definitely greener on this side of the fence but I did like the way my low rider belly looked as opposed to this full round belly that pokes way out starting at my ribs. Speaking of ribs, he is so high I can even feel him push on my ribs when I lean over or slouch.

This move to higher grounds has caused some major relief on my bladder, hips, and pelvic region and I enjoy feeling his kicks and punches all over the place. He is gaining strength and does some crazy moves in this tummy of mine. I love watching my tummy move all over the place but it is a bit distracting now that he is stronger and sometimes he gets a ticklish spot pretty good. Mark says he can feel him at night time while I'm sleeping kicking him in the back or arm depending on who's the big spoon for the night.

Mark also makes comments on how high Eli is. He rubs my belly a lot and says shocked "Wow, he is high!". I don't know why he seems so shocked because he is like that everyday now. Mark also points out that my tummy is getting very "pointy". You can actually feel Eli in my belly not just when he is kicking but in general if you push around you can find him and actually touch him. I don't know if it's his head or butt or what. I am going to ask the Dr. at my next appointment but anyways he is certainly making his presence known now.

I am just over 28 weeks so we will see if our cute little man decides to stay high for a while head back down. I'd prefer high but he's the boss.

Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment