Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Baby Shower Cake

Hi there! This is the black dress I was telling you about with the lace on the sleeves. It is so pretty but if you read my Baby Shower Dress post you know how I feel about me being pregnant and in a dress...#whalestatus, so this is what you get. A perfect boob shot (unintentional), a good hair day, some make up and maybe just maybe you can see some of the dress. Haha.

Anyways, to the point of this post which is the cake that we had for my shower...

Oh yes, my cake was so special that it deserves a special post all on its own. We have a friend who is fabulous at making amazing cakes and we asked her to do my shower cake. She agreed but had a lot of stuff going on at the time and to make matters even more hectic we bumped up the pick up date on her. It didn't matter though because she did wonderful.

She works in a bakery right near my store so it was most convenient for me to pick it up even though my mom ordered it. I couldn't complain though and was actually happy to have some "alone" time with my cake and give it is very own deserving photo shoot.


Cat in Hat baby shower cake!

Dr. Seuss baby shower cake!

<3 Eli Davis Motley

Look at the hat! How awesome is that!?!

I love the colors too! They matched his nursery perfect which no one really knew but me.


 So did it taste as good as it looked. Um...absolutely! And on a side note, I would eat and entire bowl of those little yellow balls. I don't think others quite understood my obsession with them but I called dibs on them and probably ate them all but like 3. So delish!

Here is a link to some more of Kristen's awesome cakes! Though she works for Publix bakery she also does the on the side and either way you can be sure it will be perfecto! 

Hope you enjoyed!
Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment