Saturday, September 15, 2012

Watch Me Grow! Week 8-17!

     One thing I was concerned about in all this was putting on too much weight. I have always been pretty active and eaten healthier things. When I found out I was pregnant I was very surprised at how fast my body started changing which was even more scary. I assumed, when I saw the two pink lines in May that I would have most the summer to enjoy my body and current lifestyle (minus the margaritas, duh) but boy was I wrong. My tummy ballooned up rather quickly (probably bloating I hear), I was way to tired to maintain my running or working out, and I had food aversions to anything but carbs. I was hard on myself and thought I was turning into a lazy sloth just weeks into this but I didn't realize that the first trimester was the most draining. So...be forewarned but take joy in knowing that it gets so much better. Since being in my second trimester I have regained energy, slowly started getting back into a workout routine and started eating better. Well, eating better when my husband isn't saying "Come on, let's have ice cream. You need the calcium...." He is enjoying my pregnant eating way more than me I think. That being said here are some of my first trimester preggo photos.
 8 weeks
 8 weeks
 10 weeks
 10 weeks
 16 weeks
 16 weeks
17 weeks

It's strange how your belly grows. One day you look pretty pregnant the next day you just look like you've put on a few pounds. Around 15 weeks I remember waking up and feeling my stomach and their being a hard, large, round bump to my lower abdomen. It made me so happy to see & feel physical signs of baby that I could also share with Mark.

Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment