Friday, September 21, 2012

Belly Button

When I was in high school or middle school this commercial below came out...


 The point of me sharing this otherwise pointless video with you is because this is the song that comes to mind every time I feel my belly button. And when I am full from eating whatever my heart desires it really comes out or sneeze it really, really comes out, and when I wear tighter shirts....it definitely want's the world to know and I just don't know how I feel about that. At first I was concerned and had so many questions, why is belly button poking out so soon, why is it so tender, does it look darker than normal, why is the darn think still collecting lint if it's poked out for the world to see.

I realize that this is normal. It is only tender because it's been poked in and protected for so long. I also realize that if I don't want to share my new outtie with the world I need to get some sort of belly band or always wear an undershirt. A little poke is fine a lotta poke is not fine, for me at least. Oh the joys. For those wondering when this might happen to you if you're pregnant, 20ish weeks is when my outtie really sprouted. How fun!

Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment