Tuesday, September 18, 2012

20 Week Pregnant


Holy basketballs batman!!! Ok, ok, so it's not really basketball status but I did have a tummy growth spurt. I have had several customers at work ask about me about expecting now so it must be more than obvious. That or I just have some very brave customers. Although I was scarred of the belly, I have to say it brings me comfort. I now look pregnant not just like I've been hitting up the junk food aisle...which I have but when someone comments and I say "Yes, I am expecting. I'm halfway there actually" I say it with pride and occasionally someone will say back, "Wow, halfway and you're still that tiny". Then I can breath a sigh of relief that I'm not a whale yet and though I hardly feel "that tiny" I'm glad to know that maybe I'm not as large and in charge as I feel. Maybe just in charge.

20 weeks pregnant
20 weeks pregnant
20 weeks pregnant
20 weeks pregnant
I thought long and hard before daring to post shirtless, bare tummy pregnant pictures up and I decided to share them because I am a little self conscious and mini photo shoots sometimes make me feel better about myself. I have been gaining the recommended weight...maybe a few pounds over but not much and I'm accepting that. These pictures will also be great to look back on and be motivation for my postpartum "get back into shape" routine. 
20 weeks pregnant
Bare tummy, 20 weeks!
maternity pictures 20 weeks
I think I'll be brave until the stretchies start showing up. 

20 week maternity
Thumbs up for baby & me!
20 weeks maternity
I do love this little boy!

I hope that you enjoyed my 20 week photos and if you are expecting I hope that you take some photos of yourself too. If I can embrace my changing body so can you!

Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment