Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Happy One Month

My sweet little baby just turned one month old today! She is definitely maintaining eye contact a lot more, regularly sleeps a 4 hour stretch of sleep at night and is overall very happy and content during the day. She loves warm baths, her bouncer seat, and just started using a pacifier. She does have a fussy stage at night. She doesn't scream and scream but she fusses for a good solid 2-3 hours and prefers a midnight bedtime which is a little late for a mama who hasn't had full doses of sleep. Her brother loves her and goes over to her saying "Hi Noelle,pelsey" (I had called her Noellesey Pelsey and it stuck with him)  He gives her lots of hugs and in general we are just a little busy so we don't get many days at home for us ALL to just be a family and hang out. I am feeling great as far as postpartum recovery goes. First few days seemed rougher than with Eli but I felt pretty much back to normal after the first week. I am still having some hip and pelvic pain that is annoying but I guess things are still shifting back into place. I have 10lbs to go to be back to my pre-pregnancy weight. I gained 45lbs so that's not too bad. I went for a jog last night and felt way out of shape but other than that pretty good. That was my first attempt at some working out with the exception of some stretches. I have about 2 weeks until my 6 week check up and then will really try to pick it up. This month flew by as I knew it would so here's to a beautiful month two! 

Danielle 
1/5/16

No comments:

Post a Comment