Monday, January 11, 2016

Don't Hate Me But...

Don't hate me but being a second time mom has been so easy! So easy I want another one ASAP! Or two! But I might just be crazy so I'll ignore those desires...for now. My sweet baby girl sleeps all night with a quick wake up to feed 2xs. My toddler was pissy for like 2 weeks but he's over it and being the sweetest little angel. He takes a 2-3 hour nap and baby girl sleeps during this time too! Noelle loves the sound of the shower and hair dryer so I can do a full get ready in the morning stress free. She also loves watching me fold laundry so we've had more clean clothes lately than we've ever had. I feel so caught up on housework, I've gotten back into working out, we've been eating at home, I do store work and I only wish I had a little more time at the store but that's no biggie. Every grocery store run and target run with both littles in tow has gone smoother than a babies bottom! I've read how rough and crazy it can be adding a second child, especially in the beginning but nope, not for me. Easy as pie! Now before you totally do start hating me I must say that I KNOW this could all change tomorrow and probably will since I bragged but I'll stay thankful for how we've had things so far.Ive also had so much more help from my husband this time around Ashe was working 50 hour work weeks with unusual hours when our first was born. Also, our first was a very fussy baby who didn't sleep at all at night until like 6 months and even then woke up often. I could never imagine a baby being so good and sleeping so well. I didn't even think it was possible! If I knew if we had a next child that they would also be like this I would have another one in a heartbeat but...that's playing with fire and I sure don't want to get burned! 😀🔥

Thanks for listening to my brag post!
Danielle
1/11/16

No comments:

Post a Comment