Saturday, January 2, 2016

Growing & Growing

Baby number two seems to be a bit more painful and achy at the end than baby number one but maybe I just forgot how bad it gets. My belly most certainly feels much larger but the rest of me doesn't seem quite that large. I think that it actually is but I have just gotten better at hiding it than I was last time. I've also done great at not buying new maternity clothes. Last time I was so desperate to try to find something I felt good about myself in but this time I know the change is temporary and I'm not wasting any precious dollars on more maternity clothes. I posted at 20 weeks and haven't since so I thought I'd post a few before my final preggo pics pop up. 

This is at 29 weeks. 

This is at 35 weeks...

Like how I'm wearing black in all these pics. 😈 Told you...I got better at hiding it. I currently have 2 weeks and 3 days left until my due date. While I would love for her to come early, my favorite day of the year to work is Black Friday so I would like for her to hold off until then. 

I have some pics of me pregnant with Eli at 39 weeks and then 4 days past due. It will be fun to compare the end to the end and see if there's a difference. But maybe just maybe I won't have a 4 days past due to photograph. 

The final weeks are rough but like last time, I'm just trying to savour my family as it is before all changes. Extra snuggles and play time for Eli and date nights for Mark. 

11/18/15
Danielle 

No comments:

Post a Comment