Thursday, December 31, 2015

2016

10 Goals for 2016!

1) Quit "bad mouthing" Eli. He is a terror sometimes but he is almost 3. He is learning life and it is hard. I have a tendency to refer to him as a difficult child and talk about his negative qualities and I don't want to do that anymore. I want to work with him and help him grow and love every minute watching him figure it all out. 

2) "Love" my husband more. A rough pregnancy and a newborn haven't left a lot of time for lovin' but my husband is a good man and he deserves my attention.

3) Get more done. By this I mean to be more productive with my time...not add more to my plate. I want to keep my life simpler by just saying no to extra events I really don't want to do and saying yes to offered help. I want to use the time I do have at home and at work being productive.

4) Get into weight lifting. I hurt...I'm sore all over... Having a child is rough on the body and so is being a mother. I don't want to hurt and I want to have the energy and strength to play with my kids and be there for them.

5) Complete some 5ks. I always put this on my list but I want to run some races. Casio is important too and I feel cool when i run a race even if I suck. 

6) Spend more time with God. I want to pray more and read more and if love to start a devotional and join a bible study but in general...spend more time with God. 

7) Be more organized. My car, house, job...everything. 

8) Pay off some debt. We don't have a lot but we want none. 

9) Eat at home more. Healthy, non healthy...at this point who cares. We just need to eat at home more. 

10) Random act of kindness. Once a month or more I want to do a random act of kindness. I want Eli to see it some as well and understand that it feels good to do nice things for people.  

I always make a list of ten things and typically accomplish like 3 but hey, that's 3 more things I did better this year and the year before!

Happy Nee Year! 
Danielle 
1/116

No comments:

Post a Comment