Sunday, December 13, 2015

Lactation Consultant

Thursday I saw a lactation consultant and she was very helpful. Noelle had pretty much munched both my nipples off and I didn't have much hope for the LC. She gave me some great tips which helped Noelle feed without hurting me and lots of support. As of today, Sunday, we are still struggling with a good latch and then we both get frustrated but she is doing much better and with the help of some medicine I am too. As a matter of fact it's almost been 24 hours sine I have pumped and I'm hoping to squeeze a pump session in tonight to build storage but I'm hoping we have turned a corner and she won't be given a bottle until we leave her to be watched by someone. I've been praying hard for help from God with this to give me patience, healing, and health for Noelle. I'm just so nervous we will go to her check up Wed and she will have lost weight. Other than nursing there have been little struggles. She is such a sweet beautiful baby that seems to not have her days and nights confused, though I know that could change at any time. She is 1 week 1 day old today and I just want to stare at her and hold her all day everyday. She is truly a blessing and I thank God for my family. 
Danielle 
12/13/15

No comments:

Post a Comment