Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Our Nursery!

Did you think with my lapse of posting that Eli had joined us??? Well, he hasn't yet but we are patiently waiting his arrival. At my last doctors appointment some progress was made. I was 2cm dilated and 80% effaced which really means nothing but at this point in the game it is nice to hear of some progress going on. 

Anyways...I'll save all that for another post. The real reason you probably clicked open this post is to see our nursery and so here ya go!

Red Dresser! Remember we almost lost it while bringing it home. 
It wasn't easy to find Cat in the Hat accessories but when we came across one we bought it! 

I love looking at his crib! 

Rocker area between his little bookshelf and changing table. 

Fames waiting on his pictures. 

This toy is super cute. It has a rattle, crinkle noise, a mirror. It came from Amazon. 

It took forever to find the right yellow curtains and these are a little stiffer than I would like but they are still cute and the right color. 

Marks godmother painted one of these stools for him and each of his brothers ...then Eli got one too!!! 

This child has SO many books!

We bought him a little bank but we can't figure out how to open it! Haha!


We ordered a set of 3 Cat in the Hat bins, this is the smallest one....

and this is the largest one! We are using this one as his toy bin. 

I love the quote wall! 


I painted this with my friend Jenny at a ceramics place. It's cute. 

His mobile. (Amazon purchase) 

His sheets, which also match his lamp. (Amazon) 

red, bue, yellow, nursery
All together view! 

We decided against bumpers and most of the crib accessories.  I've heard mixed reports on those things and we thought simpler was better for our little man. 

All together....The empty wall space between his dresser and crib is waiting on a big canvas print of  Eli when he gets his first little photo shoot. 

All together...


You'll have to excuse the slight distortion on these. I was using a very wide angle lens to try to get the whole room in the shot. 

One of my friends painted these for Eli. They turned out GREAT! 



We are so happy with our nursery and it is complete except the few places we will put some of his newborn photos after his first photo shoot. Last night Mark and I just sat in his nursery talking about how much we liked it and how ready we are for Eli to be here. We looked through all his drawers, his closet, and his changing table for like the 100th time and just got excited. We also got his little bag ready for the hospital. If he only knew what he had to look forward too I feel confident he would be here by now!

Thanks!
Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment