Monday, January 21, 2013

39 Weeks Pregnant!

Technically at the time of this post I am 39 weeks plus 3 days but the pictures were taken at exactly 39 weeks. As I had mentioned in another post "how I am feeling" is surely dependent on the hour of the day. For the most part I am able to tell askers that I feel great and say it with a straight face. I've gotten a little more emotional in this last week but nothing too crazy and I'm pleased to be this far along and feel in such a chipper mood.

I think having my mind set on Eli being a February baby has helped me not get too discouraged that at this point, 4 days from my due date, I have had ZERO signs of impending labor. I have also constantly reminded myself of my Bradley teachers words that at this point you can have no signs and have your baby the next day or be dilated for weeks before having your baby. I ALSO have an employee out of town so this week would not be ideal anyways....Have I convinced YOU that I'm content not having our little Eli yet??? Haha.....sigh...

Anyways, it has been quite sometime since I have posted some preggo photos and I don't know why. I guess I've been wrapped up in other things but here you go at 39 weeks! Since I don't expect too much to change in the next week...or two...or three...the next photos you see of me might be postpartum ones! YAY!!!






Can I talk our little man out!?! "PLEASE, don't let us wait much longer!"


My WTE app has had our little man being a watermelon for about 3 weeks now and it's not that I think he needs to be bigger than that but the same fruit for 3 weeks has been a little boring. Supposedly at 40 weeks he turns into a pumpkin. Fun times!!!


 I have a long week at work this week so maybe that will encourage Eli to come join us as well. I will surely let you know!

Thanks!
Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment