Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Welcome Back


Wow, I can hardly believe it has been so long since I have posted here. I have surely been enjoying motherhood and it has been keeping me too busy to post. On that note, I recently started missing writing some of my crazy life down and want to pick it back up. This blog is mostly kept for myself anyways and reading back on old posts reminded me of so many things I had forgotten and I know I'll keep forgetting lots more moments as the time just flies by.

Eli is almost 10 months now and could not be more fun. He is so happy and so far such an easy baby! He is going through a little sleep regression phase but I'm sure I PRAY that it will pass soon. I don't even know where to start to pick this back up so I'll post maybe a few milestones that we have hit and where we are to this day.

1) Cooing and noise making
2) Smiling
3) Laughing
4) Holding his bottle
5) Eating solids (first food was avocado)
6) Sitting up
7) Sleeping through the night (at least some nights)
8) Eating finger foods
9) Saying "dada" and repeating noises
10) Responds to commands
11) Pulls up on things
12) Stands with support
13) Travels around (he chooses to roll rather than crawl so far)
14) Has 6 teeth!

I am working at the store still but our days off together tend to go like this:

Eli's Ten Month Old Routine:
7:30 wake up
7:45 bottle
Playtime
8:30 bottle
Playtime and outing
11/12ish Lunch
12:00/1:00ish bottle & nap
2:00-3:00ish wake up 
Playtime and/or outing
5:00ish Dinner
Playtime
Story time
Bath time
7:30-8:30 Bedtime

I love our days like this and they are even more fun with "dada" is off with us. Sadly this day probably happens 2x's a week or so but I also get lots of half days with him or days at the store with him. I have so much I want to share on here but I think I will keep it at this for now and try to catch you up one post at a time.

~Danielle <3








No comments:

Post a Comment