Thursday, April 6, 2017

Cheesy Maternity Quiz

I think this was an old myspace survey. Anyone remember MySpace? Ha! Anyways, here goes the fun...

1. How many months along are you in your pregnancy? 7.5

2. What was your first reaction when you found out? Happy and a little nervous

3. Were you scared? If so, of what? Just a little scared of 3 children 4 and under being a reality.

4. Was it hard for you to tell others, or was it easy? Easy

5. Do you fear birth? Just a little because anything can happen but it's all in Gods hands.

6. Are you having a c-section, or vaginal birth? Vaginal, hopefully

7. When is your due date? 6/7 though I tell people the end of May because I get better responses that way. Ha! Don't judge.

8. One thing that stresses you most about being pregnant? Being uncomfortable and gaining weight. I don't like not feeling like myself.

9. Do you know if the baby will be a boy or girl yet? Girl!

10. What name are you planning on giving your child? Taylor Elaine Motley

11. Tell me all of the names you considered for your baby? Paisley, Amber, and Lily were all top contenders for a while. We've had several long lists this go around.

12. Can you feel your baby kicking now? Yup, lots of movement!

13. Worst thing about being pregnant? Gaining weight and the 3rd trimester discomforts.

14. Best thing about being pregnant? Feeling the baby move and prepping for her arrival.

15. Do you get morning sickness? A little but not too bad.

16. Do you cry a lot? No

17. Have you peed yourself yet!? Nope. Thankfully I've never really had this problem before, during or after pregnancy.

18. Do you know anyone who is pregnant right now, besides you? Yes and my best friend and sister in law just had their babies recently as well.

19. First person you told you were pregnant, besides the one who got you pregnant? Eli...he knew well before anyone else but didn't care to share the information apparently. LOL

20. How was your husbands reaction to the news? Excited. He was more sure of 3 kids than I was but I assume that's because he's never had to be pregnant.

21. Do you have a nursery set up yet? Mostly. Taylor will share a room with Noelle and it is all organized and ready for them both to share but I need to rearrange a few pictures and things.

22. What is the nursery theme? Just over the top girls. It's a little shabby/chic but mostly pretty princessy.

23. Tell me all of the things you have bought for the baby: Crib, clothes, stroller, that's about it this time around. We need to do a little more shopping for some basics.

24. Have you had your baby shower yet? No shower this time. We just had a girl 16 months ago so we have plenty.

25. Best thing you got at the baby shower/or thing you hope to get at the baby shower:

26. Who is planning your baby shower or who planned it?

27. Are you nervous for the birth? Just a little because again, you never know what will happen. I'm hoping since it's the 3rd time around everything will go as smoothly as it has before but only God knows what the outcome will be.

28. Do you think you will be embarrassed if your water breaks in public? That could be awkward  but mostly I'd be happy because t hat will mean baby is arriving on it's own and probably a little early since I'll hope to be induced right on or immediately after my due date.

29. Did you know that vaginal birth hurts for just as long as a c-section birth, after the baby is born? This is kind of a weird question that I disagree with depending on the circumstances. Since we have two kids I hope recovery goes roughly the same as the last two.

30. Will you be able to have natural birth, with no drugs? I could but not interested anymore. Been there done that and for me....I'll take the drugs please!! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment